Post Pituitary Surgery Factsheet
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this factsheet is to help patients and their families gain an understanding of the different types of surgery carried out, what to expect immediately after your operation and the following few weeks and months. There is also practical advice and tips included, to make you feel as reassured as possible.
Order a hard copy
If you would like a copy of the booklet sent to you, please visit our shop to order.
- What sort of surgery is undertaken
- How you may feel after pituitary surgery
- Immediately after the operation
- Post-operative observations following pituitary surgery
- When to seek medical advice
- General advice on what to expect when you are discharged home
- One month post-operatively
- Six to eight weeks post-operatively
- A Patient’s Perspective/Experience