These Terms & Conditions refer to online and postal entry to our UK raffle.
ABOUT OUR RAFFLE
1. Monies raised by the raffle will support the general work of THE PITUITARY FOUNDATION, registered charity number 1058968.
2. Person responsible: Jay Sheppard, THE PITUITARY FOUNDATION (charity no 1058968), Brunswick Court, Brunswick Square, Bristol, BS2 8PE Tel 0117 3701314. Registered with Bristol City Council pursuant to The Gambling Act 2005 registration no 23/04029/GALOTT.
RULES OF THE RAFFLE
3. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. Entrants may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
4. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unwittingly to, on behalf of or for, a person under the age of 16, they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize and the payment will be returned.
5. To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
6. Participation in the raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to THE PITUITARY FOUNDATION) or through this website with payment by credit or debit card, where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. We can accept no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, and illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to THE PITUITARY FOUNDATION.
HOW THE PRIZE DRAW WORKS
10. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants should keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
12. If we are unable to contact a prize-winner, and a prize remains unclaimed for six months following our first attempt to notify the prize-winner, we may apply the prize as we see fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
13. All winners are required to co-operate with us, in publishing their win as and where we deem appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
14. In the event of an error, however caused, whether a printing error or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, we reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where we deem it appropriate and/or feasible we will notify entrants of the error.
15. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry at our absolute discretion.
16. We are committed to operating our Weekly Unity Lottery and raffle in a socially responsible way.
17. Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit GamCare’s website https://www.gamcare.org.uk/ for help or contact the national helpline on: 0808 8020133. Lines open 8am to midnight, seven days a week. These terms were reviewed in August 2023