Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about Acromegaly.
You may find that not all of the information applies to you in particular, but we hope it helps you to understand your condition better and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and endocrinologist.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
- What is Acromegaly
- What are the symptoms of Acromegaly
- How is Acromegaly Diagnosed
- How is Acromegaly Treated
- Drug Treatment
- What effects will I see from my Treatment
- Acromegaly Aftercare
- How will Acromegaly affect my Lifestyle
- Employment Problems
- Insurance & Pensions
- Personal Medical Identification
- Common Questions
- Useful Addresses
- Living with Acromegaly - a Patient's Story