Living with Diabetes Insipidus Booklet (For Teens)
This A5 booklet provides information about Diabetes Insipidus for teenagers and young adults. The booklet will be updated and changed to the new AVP-D (Arginine Vasopressin Deficiency) name in due course.
- What is diabetes insipidus?
- How can I describe to someone what it’s like to have DI?
- Living with DI – school, college, work and drinking alcohol
- A young adult’s experience
- Common questions and information about useful resources
Also available to download for free