Psychological impact of pituitary conditions - booklet download
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about the psychological and social issues associated with diagnosis and treatment of a pituitary condition as well as provide some practical advice.
You may find that not all of it applies to you. We hope it helps you to understand your condition better, gives you ideas on how to manage emotional issues and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and Endocrinologist.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
- Dealing with a Protracted Diagnosis
- Dealing with a Sudden Diagnosis
- Dealing with Grief and Loss
- Dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Problems Associated with Treatment
- Dealing with Radiotherapy / MRI scans
- Dealing with Needle Phobia
- Dealing with Worries about Taking Your Drugs Correctly
- Dealing with Health Care Professionals (HCPs)
- Dealing with Other Patients
- Emotional and Psychological Aspects of Pituitary Conditions
- Other Life Events which Impact on Management of the Condition
- Stress Management Techniques
- Bibliography and Other Resources