Cushing's disease booklet
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about Cushing's.
You may find that not all of the information applies to you in particular, but we hope it helps you to understand your condition better and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and endocrinologist.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
Order a hard copy
If you would like a copy of the booklet sent to you, for £2.50, please visit our shop to order.
- What is Cushing’s and Why do we Get it?
- What does it Feel like to have Cushing’s?
- Diagnosis of Cushing’s
- Treatment of Cushing’s
- How is Cushing's Treated?
- After Surgery
- Will I be cured or will I need further treatment?
- Cushing's Aftercare
- Psychological Aspects
- Loss of Libido, Infertility & Relationships
- How will Cushing's affect my Lifestyle?
- Alcohol & Replacement Hormones
- Insurance & Pensions
- Personal Medical Identification
- Common Questions
- Living with Cushing's - a patient's story
- Other Support Organisations