Set up a Facebook Fundraiser
Thanks for sharing your birthday with us. It’s easy to set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook. Your fundraising is as important as ever – More and more people are accessing our services and we want to be there for each and every one of them. We’d love to share your special day with you and thank you in advance for thinking of us.
Set up your Fundraiser
- Visit your Facebook profile or click this link
- Click the + symbol on the top right
- Select ‘Fundraiser’
- Select your chosen cause – we are listed as The Pituitary Foundation.
- Choose how much you’d like to raise.
- Decide when you’d like your birthday fundraiser to end (it will start as soon as you finish this process).
- If you click next, you’ll be asked to give your fundraiser a title. Don’t worry you don’t have to get creative – Facebook will suggest some wording for you!
- You’ll be asked to explain why you’re fundraising. Facebook will suggest something for you which you can adapt, keep or replace.
- You’ll then be asked to choose the photo you would like to use – this will show you the gallery of pictures we at The Pituitary Foundation have used before – so pick one you like and just simply click ‘Create’.
That’s it! All you have to do is share it with your friends and connections. When your fundraiser ends, you don’t have to do anything at all – The Pituitary Foundation will receive 100% of the funds you have raised without you needing to do anything.
You might like to drop a note to your friends and thank them for their generosity.