Your journey booklet
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about the psychological and social issues associated with the long-term impact of a pituitary condition and its management (both medical and psychological) as well as provide some practical advice.
You may find that not all of it applies to you. We hope it helps you to understand your condition better, gives you ideas on how to manage emotional issues and offers you a basis for discussion with your partner, GP and Endocrinologist.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
- Fear and Loss as a Long-Term Process: The (Your) Pituitary Journey
- A Beginners Guide to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Coping with a Pituitary Condition
- Understanding and Managing Emotion
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cognitions: Impaired Memory and Loss of Concentration
- My Body: Fatigue, Sleep Problems and Pain
- Sleep Problems
- Dealing with Infertility, Impotence and Low Libido
- Libido & Impotence
- Taking Care of Yourself: Strategies for Acceptance and Management
- Sources of Useful Information
- Useful Websites
- Useful Books