When? How much?
Saturday 11th May, 2024
Minimum sponsorship: £150
Join Team Pituitary for the newest addition to our events portfolio. Descend 100ft down the side of one of Europe’s largest all-seater football stands and experience Anfield Stadium from a new perspective.
Take on this adrenaline-charged challenge whilst helping to support pituitary patients in the process. Absolutely every penny that you raise will make a vital difference to the lives of many people living with pituitary conditions across the UK & ROI.
Experience Anfield Stadium from a completely different perspective. Below are details on what is included on the day of the event.
- Climb up the steps to the top of the Main Stand roof.
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views of the city of Liverpool and its iconic landmarks, The River Mersey and beyond from one of the highest viewpoints in Merseyside.
- Lean back over the edge of the Main Stand and begin your 100ft abseil down its side.
- Go past the Club’s huge official crest as you descend.
- Souvenir wristband.
- Free entrance to The Liverpool FC Story Museum worth £10 for adults, £6 for children.
- Full safety briefing and abseil equipment on the day.
Abseil participants requirements
- Be over 10 years of age (parental consent required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.