"What an amazing magazine came through the door this week! So much information. That issue alone is worth my membership money for the year."
Anyone living in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Europe, can be a member of The Pituitary Foundation. There are many benefits to becoming a member:
- Give us a stronger voice to raise awareness, and understanding, of pituitary disorders.
- Become an important part of the only charity in the UK providing support to pituitary patients. As a member you will have voting rights.
- Receive a Welcome Pack which includes a membership card, an edition of our members' magazine, useful contacts and a Pituitary Foundation car sticker.
- Receive our members’ magazine, Pituitary Life, three times a year full of the latest information, updates and patient stories, to help you better understand, or manage your pituitary condition.
- Access to our Online Members' Forum.
- Enjoy discounts to Pituitary Foundation events, such as our annual conference.
- using a debit or credit card by visiting our shop
If you live outside the UK, your debit or credit card issuer may charge you a fee as it’s an international transaction. Payments are made in pounds sterling (£ GBP), so you might find it useful to use a currency convertor to check the equivalent in your own currency. When your payment appears on your bank statement, it will show the equivalent in your own currency.
Telephone our Membership Department on 0117 370 1333 and pay with a debit or credit card.
Download our UK Membership Form, complete the sections and return it to us by post with a cheque or standing order details.
Republic of Ireland and Europe
Download our Republic of Ireland and Europe Membership Form and return it to us with a cheque or banker's draft.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 370 1333 and we will advise you how to renew your membership.