Sunday 15th September, 2024
Registration: £20 *to be paid directly on the Kiltwalk website*
Minimum sponsorship: £200
Join Team Pituitary on a spectacular walk! We will be undertaking the 11 mile ‘Big Stroll’ as part of the Edinburgh Kiltwalk 2024, while raising money for those living with a pituitary condition.
Join us on Sunday 15th of September at 9:30 to start the walk with others supporting The Pituitary Foundation!
You might fancy taking on the challenge as a peaceful walk, a mild jog or an admirable run. Or perhaps you want to do a mixture of walking, jogging and running, whatever feels best for you!
Instructions on how to sign up below:
- Sign up on the Edinburgh Kiltwalk website
- Select the ‘Big Stroll’ option and register. You can also pick one of the other two Kiltwalk options, the 20 miles ‘Mighty Stride’ or the 5 miles ‘Wee Wander’, if you wish.
- In the ‘Charity Fundraising’ part of the registration, select The Pituitary Foundation as your chosen charity.
- In the ‘Further Details’ section, select the 9:30 start time, to begin at the same time as others from The Pituitary Foundation, or any other time that suits you best.
- Let us know you have signed up by sending an email to [email protected] so we can send you a fundraising pack and add you to our list of attendees.