Why join The Pituitary Foundation?
You can join our membership scheme from anywhere in the world. Our current rates are as follows:
*** Non UK members will receive digital versions of our magazine and other correspondance ***
Pay with a one-off payment by clicking on the membership option that you would like from the list above. Alternatively call us on 0117 370 1321 to pay.
Become a member of The Pituitary Foundation and we will keep you informed with all the latest pituitary news and advice. We will support you through specialist information, invite you to our pituitary conference at a discounted rate and welcome you into the pituitary community.
All our members receive:
- A welcome pack - your own Pituitary Foundation membership card and patient folder to keep your medical notes and information organised.
- Our member's only magazine Pituitary Life straight to your door 3 times a year - featuring in-depth features on all pituitary issues, patient stories and articles from medical professionals.
- Monthly member’s e-newsletter to keep you in the loop between issues of Pituitary Life.
- Be the first to know when anything from our publications library is updated or if there are any medical updates or news stories we think you should see straight away.
- Be the first to hear about special events such as The Pituitary Foundation Conference.
On top of these great benefits you will be at the heart of our organisation and everything we do. You will be helping to fund our vital work and you will be able to influence the future of The Foundation.
Of course, you don’t have to be involved in this way but if you are keen to contribute further there are plenty of opportunities:
- Join our database of people willing to participate in research studies
- Take part in our regular needs analysis studies to understand better the needs of the pituitary community
- Take part in focus groups
- Share your story and pituitary journey to help others understand the true impact of the illness
- Join in with our campaigns – we usually have 3 unique campaigns each year and rely heavily on our supporters to join in and spread the work to raise as much awareness as possible
- Fundraise to support the crucial work of The Foundation
- Volunteer with us
- Make friends at your Local Support Group
- Have your say in our future – as a member you will have voting rights and an invitation to our AGM
Your contribution will make sure that no pituitary patient has to face their diagnosis alone.
Join us a Life Member of The Pituitary Foundation and you will receive all the benefits of our regular membership scheme for life - or for as long as you wish to receive them!
This is your chance to support us and the future generations of pituitary patients!
Cost of lifetime membership is £350.00.
- Join online by completing our short membership form and selecting the Life Membership option
- Telephone our Membership Department on 0117 370 1333 and pay with a debit or credit card