The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about The Pituitary Foundation and information relating to pituitary conditions. The information presented on this website is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, The Pituitary Foundation disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
The Pituitary Foundation shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the information on this website.
Certain hyperlinks in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of The Pituitary Foundation. When you activate any of these links you will leave The Pituitary Foundation's website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The copyright of the material contained in this website belongs to The Pituitary Foundation or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by The Pituitary Foundation or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
The Pituitary Foundation and The Pituitary Foundation logo are registered trademarks of The Pituitary Foundation.
The Pituitary Foundation is a registered charity in England & Wales: Registered Charity No: 1058958.
The Pituitary Foundation is a registered with Companies House: Registered Company No: 3253584
You agree not to participate in any mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes damage or may cause damage to The Pituitary Foundation or the Website, or any of the computer systems upon which the Website relies.
You must not send unsolicited messages for the purposes of advertising a product or service on the website.
The Pituitary Foundation may use your personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Information") in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent legislation or regulations.
By registering on The Pituitary Foundation website ("Website",) you accept the terms of this Data Protection Statement. If you do not accept the terms of this statement, please write to The Pituitary Foundation, 86 Colston Street, BRISTOL, BS1 5BB.
The Pituitary Foundation will collect and store Information when you register your details on the website.
The Pituitary Foundation's use of Information
The Pituitary Foundation may use Information as follows:
- to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested;
- to create an account for you if you register with us;
- for administration purposes;
- to further our charitable aims, including for fundraising activities.
Data Protection Rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you certain rights including a right to request a copy of your information and to have inaccurate information corrected.
For more information on data protection legislation and related matters please visit the Information Commissioner's website.
If you would like further information or have any comments then please write to The Pituitary Foundation, 86 Colston Street, BRISTOL, BS1 5BB.