What is a webinar?
A webinar is short for web-based seminar. Conducted via the internet, it is usually a live meeting, presentation, or workshop between participants in separate locations.
For the time being these are watch and listen only webinars. We will not be able to see you or hear you.
Text comments are welcome for Q+A during the webinar.
We'll make this available to watch again later.
This series of webinars will share expert knowledge from a range of pituitary experts on a regular basis.
Our medical committee is made up of 26 of the UK's leading specialists in the pituitary field. There are endocrinologists, surgeons, consultants, nurses and other health care professionals.
Watch recent webinars -
What will you need to watch/ listen?
- If you haven’t seen the confirmation email please check your junk folder.
- You’ll need a speaker or headphones.
- If you’re using a normal desktop computer you should be able to log into the event through the link in your registration email.
- If you’re using IPHONE/ IPAD/ ANDROID then you’ll need to download a free APP which you can find here. - https://clickmeeting.com/tools/webinar-app
- We hope to make this presentation available after the event if you want to watch again.