Living with Hypopituitarism (for teens)
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide answers to common questions about living with hypopituitarism as a teen and young adult.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
Order a hard copy
If you would like a copy of the booklet sent to you, for £2.50, please visit our shop to order.
- Why me; did I do anything wrong?
- Where is my pituitary gland?
- Effects of having hypopituitarism
- What causes hypopituitarism?
- Treating hypopituitarism
- Treating your tumour
- Managing hypopituitarism day-to-day
- Social life
- Sex and relationships