Diabetes inspidus booklet
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about Diabetes Insipidus.
You may find that not all of the information applies to you in particular, but we hope it helps you to understand your condition better and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and endocrinologist.
Order a hard copy
If you would like a copy of the booklet sent to you, please visit our shop to order. Please note that you will be posted a previous version of this booklet with the green cover.
- What is Diabetes Insipidus and why do we get it?
- There are two forms of Diabetes Insipidus
- What does it feel like?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What tests are carried out and how will it feel?
- How is DI treated?
- How will Diabetes Insipidus affect my life?
- Employment Problems
- Insurance & Pensions
- Personal Medical Identification
- Toilet Facilities Card
- National Key Scheme
- Common Questions
- What DI means to me - a patient's story