Fundraiser of the Week
As part of our 25th Anniversary celebrations, we're going to be shouting about some of our top fundraisers. Every week we'll be selecting one of our outstanding fundraisers to be 'Fundraiser of the Week'.
Keep an eye out...it could be you!
- w/c 1 Jan - Jade Peate who is climbing Snowdon in support of son Danny who has congenital panhypopituitarism
- 7 Jan - Pituitary patient Tim Vince who is climbing Snowdon with us in June
- 14 Jan - Emily Brauders & Lily who are running the Vitality London 10K in support of Maia who has congenital hypopituitarism
- 21 Jan - Jonny Martin who’s running the London Landmarks Half Marathon in support of girlfriend Steph who had a pituitary tumour
- 28 Jan - Emily Brauders & Lily who are running the Vitality London 10K in support of Maia who has congenital hypopituitarism
- 4 Feb - Sarah Johnson who is running the London Landmarks Half Marathon
- 11 Feb - James Corah is running the Great North Run for us in September
- 18 Feb - Ben Wilkinson who is runnning the London Landmarks Half Marathon in March
- 25 Mar - Elin Jones who is running the London Landmarks Half Marathon and held a quiz night in memory of her late husband, Robert
- 4 Mar - Trevor Jones who is running the London Landmarks Half Marathon in support of his cousin, Suzanne
- 11 Mar - Megan Reesby who is running the Coventry 5K with her university hockey team
- 18 Mar - The entire London Landmarks Half Marathon Team who have raised over £20,000 and are on track to break the record for the most money raised at an event in our 25 year history - incredible effort!
- 25 Mar - Trevor Jones who ran the London Landmarks Half Marathon with us
- 1 Apr - Jacqueline Cliff who is taking part in the Deva Divas Triathlon in memory of her brother, Gary Pearse
- 8 Apr - Oscar Barnes and Dan McDonald who ran the Kent Spring Marathon as well as the London Landmarks Half